iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 8 is Live

I'm also one of those people who goes through each and every device and app setting, and making changes where I see fit. With the exception of a few games, if an app doesn't get used much, it gets booted from my device....:)

I don't keep unneeded apps either but I also don't restore and start fresh unless there really is a need. It's too time consuming and I'm too busy for that. The way I look at it is if it's not broke then don't go try fixing it.

oladob

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone had random decide crashes on iOS 10 public Beta 6? I've been having these random crashes with some apps when my battery level goes down below about 40%. When I try to restart it, it initially gives me the lightening cable logo suggesting I need to connect it to charge. When I try it a second time, it shows the Apple logo and beginning the booting up process. Of course I have reported this to Apple through each of the betas through the feedback app. Am I alone with this problem?

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

Just checked for iOS10 beta 7 and it popped up on my iPhone. My iPad Pro, however, keeps saying that it is up to date with iOS 10.0 ... Am I missing something here??

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone had random decide crashes on iOS 10 public Beta 6? I've been having these random crashes with some apps when my battery level goes down below about 40%. When I try to restart it, it initially gives me the lightening cable logo suggesting I need to connect it to charge. When I try it a second time, it shows the Apple logo and beginning the booting up process. Of course I have reported this to Apple through each of the betas through the feedback app. Am I alone with this problem?

Not exactly like that, but similar.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Installed... So far so good.

I wonder if they will give us macOS and watchOS new betas on Monday so the revs all line up. Going to my Dev page and seeing one 7 and a whole bunch of 6's makes me nuts :)

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

Just checked for iOS10 beta 7 and it popped up on my iPhone. My iPad Pro, however, keeps saying that it is up to date with iOS 10.0 ... Am I missing something here??

Double check that you have the install profile, this happened to me when I did a restore on my iPad, you have to re-add the profile.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I need to report a bug to Apple. Anyone else notice when listening to music and going into messages it messes up the audio when you go in and out of messages?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

My wifi in CT is terrible because of the rain. I'll have to wait until I get back to MA tomorrow to download it. This wait is killing me

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

Finally downloaded...haven't noticed any real differences. My phone was acting crazy this weekend but I think it was just the reception & storms that crossed CT. I doubt if it was something in beta 6

applehelp123456

Aug 23, 2016
Visit site

Hello,
I have an iphone 6 and when I downloaded the first ios10 beta I was able to use all the new message features. I have the latest beta, but somewhere along the way my ability to use the features disappeared. When I long press the send button nothing happens anymore. Everyone I know with the beta and a iphone 6 can still use the features.
how do I fix this?
Thanks.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

Hello,
I have an iphone 6 and when I downloaded the first ios10 beta I was able to use all the new message features. I have the latest beta, but somewhere along the way my ability to use the features disappeared. When I long press the send button nothing happens anymore. Everyone I know with the beta and a iphone 6 can still use the features.
how do I fix this?
Thanks.

Go to General > Accessibility and set Reduce Motion to OFF

Then your iMessage effects etc will be there again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice