iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

Jumpman89

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Never noticed this issue before, but probably because I never used it but I cant find a way to turn off repeat song. I don't even remember turning it on. Now when I play any music, it repeats the same song over and over whether I select the song individually or if I hit shuffle all on a playlist or album.

EDIT: Used Siri to turn off repeat and shuffle. Seems to be working now. Not sure why there isn't a repeat button on the now playing portion. Interesting. Maybe I am missing it.

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site

Never noticed this issue before, but probably because I never used it but I cant find a way to turn off repeat song. I don't even remember turning it on. Now when I play any music, it repeats the same song over and over whether I select the song individually or if I hit shuffle all on a playlist or album.

EDIT: Used Siri to turn off repeat and shuffle. Seems to be working now. Not sure why there isn't a repeat button on the now playing portion. Interesting. Maybe I am missing it.

I noticed that when playing only one song it repeated, & I couldn't find a way to turn it off, doesn't do that with an Album or Playlist (Beta 4). Haven't played Music on Beta 5 yet so don't know if it's fixed or not.

CawlidgeHawkey

May 30, 2016
Visit site

I noticed that when playing only one song it repeated, & I couldn't find a way to turn it off, doesn't do that with an Album or Playlist (Beta 4). Haven't played Music on Beta 5 yet so don't know if it's fixed or not.

IMG_1470944971.527975.jpg

Pull up a bit on the Now Playing window. Repeat and Shuffle controls are located there.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Has anyone noticed that opening the Camera App from the Lock-screen no longer puts the Camera App into the Multitasking stack?
Yes, you are correct. This is the behaviour that I would expect. I need quick access to the camera for a moment, not to have it full-blown launch and sit in recent apps.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site

Yes. When your dock fades and come back in front of your eyes, to me yes it is. When it doesn't do it on a 6s, I'd rather use that phone until it's fixed.
Mine dances as I tilt the phone :) It was all fine until I turned off rotation lock. Since I turned it off the dock has been dancing, and even when I turn it back on now it still continues to dance.

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I haven't had a dock since last night. I don't mind. It doesn't go in and out like some screenshots show. As for the battery thing, I haven't experienced anything. I'm on a Verizon 6s Plus. What should I look for?

It does get a bit warmer playing games though. I just fling birds though......

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 5 is Live

Thanks for the visual! I love the way it looks without the shaded background. I hope they're working on that

BTW...I don't have any battery issues. Battery life is the same as it was for beta 4.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

I wish we could just turn off the shaded background of the dock

Thanks for the visual! I love the way it looks without the shaded background. I hope they're working on that

Yes me too. I've been asking for the ability to toggle off and on the the homescreen shaded dock for about three years now. I hope Apple decides to allow this.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site

Having the same issues with the screen
1ca43e30cc29827078de851597318410.png
a5f8443110cb0b868c5e7749cd200595.png

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

I've had quite a bit of odd behaviour from the dock on my iPad, seems to have stabilised now. This is one example, however my favourite was blinking artifacts of a Safari window that was minimised.....shame I didn't capture that one on video.

IMG_0002.jpg

eksoccer99

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

This dock shade glitch is crazy. 2 days in and finally got what ppl are getting visually on their phones/screens. Change wallpaper to perspective and now a day later the dock shade goes missing. #betaheadaches

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Because of the dock issue, I can't even deal with using my 6s plus right now. That temp fix that was posted was just temporary. Having issues again. This is the first beta I've considered downgrading.

Enabling "reduce motion" in the Accessibility settings fixes the dock issue. Is that the fix you're referring to?