iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 6 is Live

Widgets finally appear to be working properly. The old ghastly keyboard typing sound is gone again, replace with a nice gentle tap. Loving it. I can finally type with the sound on without sounding like I'm pounding away on an obnoxious typewriter. Phantom Safari tab appears to be fixed (the tab was always there, but transparent). Can't comment on other things like battery life and Bluetooth as it is either too soon or I haven't had the chance to test yet. Screenshot flash and "shutdown" page still display when trying to do a forced reboot.

Is this a Public release also
Tomorrow most likely.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

Bank of America app still not working, almost everything else looks like it is functional. will be testing the bluetooth functionality on my drive home tonight.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

Airwatch has also malfunctioned, and is asking for a complete re-install. Pulled corporate mail from my device.. :(

Actually Airwatch is no longer working period. Even a complete uninstall and re-install has failed to enroll the device. So no corp email on this device until either the next update, or Airwatch fixes their Agent app so that it works with this version of beta.

Last edited:

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Bank of America app still not working, almost everything else looks like it is functional. will be testing the bluetooth functionality on my drive home tonight.

Most likely won't work until BofA is able to update it with SDK for iOS 10. Unless they can somehow patch it with iOS 9 SDK.

L0cke

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

Just installed so too early to tell of what improvements there are, but the horrible contact place holders are still there. And the Widget height is too big for things with only one line or "No events", "No information".

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

The bug that made certain webpages invisible when switching tabs seems to have been addressed in this version. All my pages are visible now when I choose the option to switch tabs.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Glad to see the rest finger to open now works without having to press the home button.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

All right, after 13 hours of travel, plus going shopping, I'll be able to spend 8 hours at 1mbps download on iOS. Beautiful day....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner