iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

anon(3985060)

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

Running on my daily drive and I must say the UI is WAY much faster! I do however saw a new app, Feedback. Im assuming as the name states, its for sending feedbacks to Apple. As for battery life, it will take a while to give a full review since I just installed it. Oh! in the notification center, instead of a preview of like tweets or messages, it shows the full message...apps seems to load a lot snappier too.

DravenX

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site

I hope I can get use to that. However, I didn't like that when I woke up the phone by hitting the home button it would immediately unlock.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site

I just installed beta 2. I have been rocking beta 1 with only minor issues since it was released. I did downgrade for a few days when I went on vacation just in case there were any hiccups. So far the UI feels a lot faster. The app switcher no longer lags and feels like it did prior to iOS 10. I am hoping that sticks. I only had a few apps that crashed on beta 1, one of those being Facebook so we will see how well that holds up on that beta.

Vinu Jacob

Jul 5, 2016
Visit site

The BankofAmerica app still is not working.. but seems to have fixed most of the other issues I noticed in b1.

213ninja

Jun 1, 2015
Visit site

I just installed beta 2. I have been rocking beta 1 with only minor issues since it was released. I did downgrade for a few days when I went on vacation just in case there were any hiccups. So far the UI feels a lot faster. The app switcher no longer lags and feels like it did prior to iOS 10. I am hoping that sticks. I only had a few apps that crashed on beta 1, one of those being Facebook so we will see how well that holds up on that beta.

facebook crashes sucked big time on beta 1. i hate how much i use that dang app....

seems better so far in beta 2.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

It still takes a screenshot when rebooting, at least it did initially.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I've had it installed for 3 hours. All the apps that was either not working or crashing are now working for me. This is very stable for a beta 2. Feels more like a beta 4. It was a big update with it being over 500 MB's. It was well worth the 3 week wait.

CawlidgeHawkey

May 30, 2016
Visit site

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1467750099.838476.jpg

I've got a few widgets that aren't displaying, even after deletion and re-add. Timepage month view and OmniFocus.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

i experienced most of these in some form in dev beta 1. i agree. just installed so i'll be testing thru the evening...

Let me know. So far, so good. Haven't had any issues and will report back on the battery soon, although the battery seems better from the few hours I've had it on.

Ospot

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

I get the same with with the Weather, News, Up Next and Favorites widgets. Tried deleting and re-add as well and nothing. Worked after initial install but not after a reboot.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

Not for me. Thus far, the speed is on par with the way it was before.

Actually does seem a bit sluggish now that I've tried. Which device are you trying this one again?

It's not sluggish every time. Actually quite random.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods