iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

Not too keen on the widgets layout. With everything having a default size. My data widget for example has a lot of wasted space at the bottom, but seems it will always be at least that size, whereas before it might just take up one line. Hope that makes sense.

Also I kind of miss the darkening of the lock screen when you have a notification. Just looked cooler. Would have been better to slightly blur the background though.

I figured out the widgets can be rearranged by dragging up and down much like a music playlist song if you hit the edit button.

L0cke

Jun 16, 2016
Visit site

I figured out the widgets can be rearranged by dragging up and down much like a music playlist song if you hit the edit button.

Yeah I know that. I'm talking about the height of the widgets. For example the below. It seems the minimum height is always this, even though there's not enough info to fill it. I'm hoping automatic resizing will come in later builds, or an update of that app.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1466923390.348297.jpg

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

Yeah I know that. I'm talking about the height of the widgets. For example the below. It seems the minimum height is always this, even though there's not enough info to fill it. I'm hoping automatic resizing will come in later builds, or an update of that app.

View attachment 108448

Oh wow, I didn't notice that on mine. I see what your talking about now. yeah the bubble is too big

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 108448

That's a good point, it should be dynamic.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site

Yeah dynamic sized notifications would be mandatory one would hope, also agree with turning down the brightness of the bubbles.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Ha, too much room...too little in my case.
acada737b646d9760975d8c41a5ee92f.jpg

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

The fact that using AirPlay automatically implements the mirror function is very stupid...
598386ee5d10a709b726895005c224f6.jpg

Coolcam6578

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site

Replying in the forums while logged in via Safari on my iPad Pro in landscape view, the screen auto scrolls up and prevents me from seeing what I am typing, whether via the Apple Smart Keyboard or the on-screen keyboard. It doesn't prevent me from typing, however. Is anyone else experiencing this?

This happens to me on all my iDevices. While editing a page on Wikipedia using Safari, it does this.
Occasionally, whenever I user Gboard, it goes to the Apple keyboard. Cycling through the different keyboards won't make it pop up, and I have to make the keyboard go away before it will show up again.