iOS 10 Dev GM is Live

thynes420

Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
iOS 10 Dev Beta 1 is Live

All has been good for me battery is stable one of the best beta releases yet, on the other hand I'm not a fan of the change to airplay I have to mirror my iPhone screen at all times now

IPhone 6s+ 64gb

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
re: iOS 10 Dev Beta 2 is Live

All has been good for me battery is stable one of the best beta releases yet, on the other hand I'm not a fan of the change to airplay I have to mirror my iPhone screen at all times now

IPhone 6s+ 64gb
Say it isn't so? I will test this tomorrow. This would be crazy. I use AirPlay all the time but I never mirror. The interface gets in the way.

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

I pulled the trigger with iOS10 on my iPhone... And it's really running perfectly! Small thing I found - every app now has the 3D Touch option to 'share' even if there is nothing else (in ios9, if you 3D touched an app it would simply vibrate a bit to let you know it didn't have any 3D Touch options).

Example:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1466069180.871353.jpg
Solitaire never had any 3D Touch functionality ... Now it does (kinda)

anon(62000)

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site

I hate the new iMessage camera placement. Before you could press and hold on the button and it would slide up giving the option of video or photo. Now it's a square menu with only the photo option. I feel they're making changes just for the sake of making changes. Kinda like how in iOS 7 they said that spotlight was useless, only to add it back in again as a really big change.

If you tap on the camera icon once you've gotten there, it actually opens up the camera app itself, where you can select any of the options. iMoreAppImg_20160616_061252.jpg

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

I've discovered a few bugs but I can't report them because I don't have a developer account

Bekrah

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site

The 'Play Later' option is not available in Apple music when using 3D touch.
783eaeb73ed85e3bbb5691426b83c5ac.jpg

Solublepeter

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

"Stock apps still don't have an option to be changed to non-default, so it keeps asking me for Calendar and such (I use Fantastical)"

This almost certainly requires apps to be changed to support it too, so probably won't be seeing that until iOS10 full release, when the updated versions become available through the App Store,

Solublepeter

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site

"App Store keeps bugging me to update, although I have beta from TestFlight"

This would work better if they compared version numbers-

if version on AppStore is higher, or same (and therefore won't expire) then offer update.

Bionicspyder

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site

Anyone else notice that in your email inboxes if you swipe right to left across the whole screen on an email it will delete automatically without having to tap Delete?

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site

Not much that I can see.

Not sure if it was there before, but, on iPad, there is an icon on the bottom left that looks like a filter ... And it does just that - when I tap it, my inbox becomes filtered by unread.

Also, the way the contact info is shown is concurrent with messages and the rest of iOS 10 (if you do not have a photo for a contact, the circle with their first and last initial is now bolder and more 'bubble'-like).

Other than new options when an email pops up in notifications / the lock screen, I do not see any other changes to the mail app on my iPad.

That's too bad I thought they would have more options Ike the Airmail app but looks like they don't want to really work on the mail app because so many people use third party ones. Oh well I'll be deleting the mail app in ios 10.

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site

Found issue:
- Facebook have force closed
- reboot ui
- iphone 6s multitasking freeze

Facebook seems fine as long as you're not going in and out of it with tapping home button.

I find few apps that causes a springboard crash too.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site

Anyone else notice that in your email inboxes if you swipe right to left across the whole screen on an email it will delete automatically without having to tap Delete?

This has been so since iOS 9 and maybe even 8, can't really remember

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro