iOS 9.3.2 unlock keyboard bug

CautiouslyCurious

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
After updating to 9.3.2 on a 6s, the keyboard to unlock a complex password freezes. To continue I have to press the sleep/awake key to put it to sleep and again to wake it up. This must be repeated many times (usually 4 to 6 times) before the keyboard stays alive long enough to enter the full password. Once unlocked, the phone and keyboard act completely normally. Anyone else seeing this?

CautiouslyCurious

Aug 7, 2015
Visit site
Apple's chat room helped me. Reset setting was suggested as a solution. It didn't work. Restore to factory setting was the fall back. Painful as it is to do an encrypted iTunes back up, clean the slate and restore from the backup, never the less, it worked. Apple feels it was a bad install of 9.3.2. I can't dispute this as all is now well.

Ertank

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I don't have unlock problem. However, having touch screen not working problem *sometime* when there is an incoming call that needs to be answered by swipe.

Using iPhone 5

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Apple's chat room helped me. Reset setting was suggested as a solution. It didn't work. Restore to factory setting was the fall back. Painful as it is to do an encrypted iTunes back up, clean the slate and restore from the backup, never the less, it worked. Apple feels it was a bad install of 9.3.2. I can't dispute this as all is now well.

Glad you got it figured out!

owlyn

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't have unlock problem. However, having touch screen not working problem *sometime* when there is an incoming call that needs to be answered by swipe.

Using iPhone 5
I have the same problem- iPhone 6. I think it started with ios 9.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR