Newly updated apps crashing..

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi Guys,

It happened to me twice in the past week. All of my newly updated apps keeps on crashing. The only solution is hard reset for the apps to be opened again. Have anybody experienced the same? I am on the latest version of ios..

Thanks

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any apps to crash. I have over 300. No crashes in a long time. Except occasionally TapaTalk beta. Do you mean after they update and are on the screen, they crash? How many?

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Happened again today...it seems that it is not only the newly updated apps.. I have taken a video on it do you upload videos here in imore? Apps are crashing as soon after you press the app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You may have corruption in the OS. Did you set up from a back up? I think you should restore the phone as new. Not from a back up. A fresh copy of iOS 9.3.1 just might work. I doubt There's anything else you can do. You can try Reset All Settings first.
Reset All Settings
Go to Settings >General >Reset >Reset All Settings. This resets to default everything in Settings, including notifications, alerts, brightness, and clock settings like wake up alarms.
But it's likely going to take a restore.

Bold9780_white

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply, this is a replacement phone from apple hence i think it was restored from a back up. I will try to reset the phone as new, my question is i wanted to retain my contacts how can i do that? Thanks

Indabaa

Jun 18, 2016
Visit site
First of all try Force Closing the Problematic App, if still facing same issue try installing updated version of app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2