What's your most annoying iOS 9.3 bug?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
No bugs other than pasting works when it feels like it. My biggest gripe with iOS is there's no muted sound icon in the status bar when the phone is in Mute mode. For some reason that just annoys the crap out of me.

Eageron

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I'm quite happy with the update and didn't encounter any new bugs. The one thing I don't get is that they still didn't fix the Game Center bug, which is pretty annoying.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm quite happy with the update and didn't encounter any new bugs. The one thing I don't get is that they still didn't fix the Game Center bug, which is pretty annoying.

Most users don't have that issue. It may be an account problem, rather than iOS. Have you reached out to Apple Support?

Eageron

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Most users don't have that issue. It may be an account problem, rather than iOS. Have you reached out to Apple Support?

Hi Led,

I haven't myself but there are lots of users that did! I actually think they are not willing to fix it, which kind of makes the game center obsolet. Or maybe the amount of users having that bug is too low for them to take it serious. But maybe I should give it a try! :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi Led,

I haven't myself but there are lots of users that did! I actually think they are not willing to fix it, which kind of makes the game center obsolet. Or maybe the amount of users having that bug is too low for them to take it serious. But maybe I should give it a try! :)

Might be iOS issue, but I've thought all along those experiencing it maybe had some account problem. It seems to affect mostly those who use game center a lot. I don't use it at all, really. I go and check stats occasionally. But that's it. Never any problems there. Who knows! Lol

Eageron

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
Might be iOS issue, but I've thought all along those experiencing it maybe had some account problem. It seems to affect mostly those who use game center a lot. I don't use it at all, really. I go and check stats occasionally. But that's it. Never any problems there. Who knows! Lol

I will keep you guys posted on that bug! But I'm afraid it won't be fixed pretty soon!

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
You can blame Google for that. They want you to use the Gmail app, rather than the iPhone stock Mail app. The Gmail app has push. You can set fetch for every 15 minutes. I have mine every hour.

Yeah, I hear you. I have manual for GMAIL cause my work email goes off easily every 5-10mins so as soon as I check my work email it forces my phone to Fetch the GMAIL accounts.

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Since updating last night, Siri turns itself on. It's happened twice now. I didn't accidentally hit anything. Siri just turned on. I'm waiting to see if it happens again. I am also noticing the scrolling lag. Looks like it's scrolling over small pebbles. Not pretty.

AdamHunterATC

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Creating a new folder by dropping one app on another is kinda janky on my SE and my wife's 5s. It's like the animation hangs for a half-second. Anyone else experience this?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure this would be considered a "bug", but the iOS 9.3.1 update repositioned the icons for Zoomed effects, which means FireDept has to redo all of my shelf wallpapers