iOS 9.2 Developer Beta 4 Released

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Just released to developers and public beta testers. I'm still not having any luck with the Activity app and Health app showing data.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: 9.2 beta 4

Just released to developers and public beta testers. I'm still not having any luck with the Activity app and Health app showing data.

As I commented on your post, no issues here. Unlikely a beta issue. Might need a restore or hard reboot as user posted above.

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site

Has anyone had an issue with going to beta 4? I didn't do 1 through 3 so I downloaded the file and tried to restore using it and it failed on me. I thought maybe my download was corrupt but I downloaded it a second time. Sizes were the same and I received the same error (sorry I forgot the actual error). If I try again I will capture it. Any ideas?

I tried again and this is the error I keep receiving:
An unknown error occurred (3194).

I checked my device on the developers site and it is registered and correct. I was able to participate in the 9.1 betas without any issues.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site

Has anyone had an issue with going to beta 4? I didn't do 1 through 3 so I downloaded the file and tried to restore using it and it failed on me. I thought maybe my download was corrupt but I downloaded it a second time. Sizes were the same and I received the same error (sorry I forgot the actual error). If I try again I will capture it. Any ideas?

I tried again and this is the error I keep receiving:
An unknown error occurred (3194).

I checked my device on the developers site and it is registered and correct. I was able to participate in the 9.1 betas without any issues.

try loading beta 3 ?

scorpiczech

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site

I have the same problem. Twice the same file beta 4 and always rebuild the same mistake. I finally restored beta 3 and beta 4 update OTA. Other option does not work for me

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods