How do I revert to the most current final version of iOS 9 from the iOS 2 beta software?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

How do I revert to the most current final version of iOS 9 from the iOS 2 beta software

I also cannot find the beta profile on my phone. I have an iPhone 6s Plus

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do I revert to the most current final version of iOS 9 from the iOS 2 beta software

Welcome to iMore! You'll want to put your device into recovery mode and restore using iTunes. There's a handy guide here: How to downgrade from iOS 9.1 beta back to iOS 9 | iMore

Although the guide refers to going from 9.1 BETA back to 9.0, the process is the same for going to 9.2 BETA to 9.1 GM.

Travy M

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: How do I revert to the most current final version of iOS 9 from the iOS 2 beta software

Thank you. I ended up creating an account and re-posting my question. Is there a way to tag a reply as "SOLVED" because the person's answer resolved the question?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Thank you. I ended up creating an account and re-posting my question. Is there a way to tag a reply as "SOLVED" because the person's answer resolved the question?

No worries. If a mod notices he/she might just close it as a duplicate thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.