Do you change the apps on your iOS dock?

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I switch mine to my most used apps. It never made sense for me to keep it stock.

6e858050a616dee6caaaa7df2f8abd71.jpg

klam28

Jan 5, 2016
Visit site
Phone - Safari - Mail - Messages

I like the way the "green" icons sandwich the "blue" ones. Sucks being a perfectionist sometimes..

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1452021993.360978.jpg

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
From left to right, Phone, Messages, Gmail, Dolphin Browser

I used to use Mercury Browser but after the security issue a few months back with XcodeGhost, I moved browsers. I like a browser with tabs at the top, like my Firefox browser on my PC. If Safari had the option to do that, I would unhesitatingly use it.

Here's the article on Mercury on this site, for those unaware - XCodeGhost malware: What you need to know | iMore

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Phone, Messages, Mail, Calendar on my 6S. Contacts, OneNote, Mail, Messages, Calendar on my iPads Pro.

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine is mail, messages, Spotify and camera. I booted the phone off as soon as I got an iPhone because I rarely call anyone.

stayawayfromthey

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
Mine is Messages, Notes, Tweetbot, and Safari.

I am on the phone a lot, but I use Siri to initiate calls almost always that I don't really need it on my dock or even on my main home screen.

Safari used to be Chrome, but after I got my new phone and couldn't jailbreak to make Chrome the default browser, I've stuck with Safari since everything opens it. And it's nice that Safari View Controller allows for all the cookies that are stored in Safari (so I don't have to log into a website again if I'm viewing it through Tweetbot or whatever else).

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner