iOS 9.02 problems...I think

Tired_Yeti

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
I have the iPhone 6 Plus. It had iOS 8, I think, when I bought it. I upgraded to 9.02. Since then I've had a few bugs. I think they're related to the iOS.

1) the pull up screen. The one you pull up from the bottom to access the flashlight, etc. more often then not, it doesn't pull up. Occasionally it does. On my iPhone 5c, I used this all the time so it's a habit I'm accustomed to and a feature I really want working.
Similar experience? Suggestions?

2) the other night the phone was on the home screen and I wasn't using any apps, I pushed the side button to lock the phone and when I did, the phone made a digital crunching sound. I was able to duplicate this 4 times in a row and showed my wife what happened (she has the same phone and she said it hasn't happened to her). After switching to silent and then back to ringer, it hasn't happened.
Any ideas?

I like the phone but I was happier with iOS 7.x than with 9.

Because of these bugs, I'm considering updating to iOS 9.1 but I hear that it's buggy too.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore. I suggest updating to iOS9.1, this might correct some of the problems your having.....Post often and ENJOY the site

Tired_Yeti

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the helpful suggestions. FYI for anyone else with the same issues, updating to 9.1 fixed the problem. The flashlight works reliably now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2