Music in iCloud

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have been fiddling around with some of my music files on certain CDs. I think I have finally figured out that some of my songs have gotten into iCloud. how do we get them out. lol.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You need to just delete them from whatever device you're using through the Music app. It'll show you the option of completely removing it from iCloud.

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
i'm actually in the process of deleting iTunes and the steps associated with iTunes. I talked to Apple Support about this and they said that this would probably fix it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
So when you right-click on a song that's highlighted and select the option to delete it, it doesn't ask if you just want to trash the song or trash the song as well as from iCloud?

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I ended up having to delete & go step by step in deleting iTunes & everything that was associated with it. Half of my songs were there & half weren't. i'm planning on getting a New computer soon. i'm hesitant to import my CDs & it give me the same problem again. what do you guys suggest I do. i'm using iTunes 11.4. I was using was the newest version before it gave me problems which I've never had before

Chris Cook5

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
why. I do use Apple Music, I don't use match. can I get my other songs without having to rip them again. would match help?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro