Is this the first best iOS for the iPad?

Dec 25, 2014
Visit site
Am I just imagining things, or is this release one that makes the iPad amazing? Whether it's split screen, improved pull down, picture in picture, or likely something I'm not thinking about, it seems this release is more focused on iPad features.

Simbite

Oct 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is this the first iOS best for iPad?

Yeah screen split is awesome new feature and very helpful in many situations. But as long as it will be so slow and laggy iOS 9 wont be good for iPad :/ I have many performance problems with new iOS.

pacorob

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Is this the first iOS best for iPad?

Yeah screen split is awesome new feature and very helpful in many situations. But as long as it will be so slow and laggy iOS 9 wont be good for iPad :/ I have many performance problems with new iOS.

I also love the iOS9 features for iPad (as long as you have recent devices to support it).
I sure hope that more and more apps will soon get Slide over, Split Screen and Picture in Picture support. See also the other topic here on iMore where i've mentioned quite a few apps that support this.

I have an iPad mini2 which runs ok on iOS9.0.2 but i sure hope 9.1 will improve the speed/performance especially with 3rd party keyboards stuttering/lag (e.g. Swype which had an iOS9 update) when i want to show it in Spotlight search but also in e.g. Safari or Mail app. I think it's an iOS9 thing. I didn't have this lag in iOS8. On my iPhone 5s i also have the lag/stuttering but this is especially visible in Spotlight search (scroll down version) but works ok in e.g. Safari and other Apple and 3rd party apps.

I did read quite a lot of good reviews about 9.1 beta 4 version that the speed is back again. Let's hope it's released to the public soon.
Unfortuntaly i also got quite a few apps which worked great on iOS7 and 8 but no longer work as they should in iOS9 (mostly children apps for my daughter). I hope those apps will bring out an update to fix this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2