iOS 9.0.2 released

Status
Not open for further replies.

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
iOS 9.0.2 has not fixed the bug of deleting emails when selected from the lock screen or notification shade. Although the email will delete, it just displays the same email over and over.

Apple feedback have been contacted.

For reference, the email account I'm using is gmail.

I use Hotmail/Outlook and I also have this issue

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Anyone had an issue with a sketchy battery percentage display??

Today, mine has been all over the place.

Showed a 20% decrease in battery within five minutes, plugged the charger in, it'd jump up 10%, remove it, drops 3%. And so on....

Hadn't noticed this before, am hoping it's a one off.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The battery level on my iPhone 6S seems to be OK BUT on my iPad Air 2 it was all over the place. So I ran the battery down to 10% and recharged it. It seems to be better now but I'm going to run it down again and recharge it again to make sure.

LoLiMing

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Why my iPhone 6plus update to iOS 9.0.2 the Wifi will greyed out . What ways I try also greyed out . Already few days. Who can teach me how to fix this ? Please

kurahk7

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Why my iPhone 6plus update to iOS 9.0.2 the Wifi will greyed out . What ways I try also greyed out . Already few days. Who can teach me how to fix this ? Please

That's a feature. When you're using crummy wifi, it greys out the wifi icon and uses cellular data instead. You can turn off this feature in settings>cellular>wifi assist

jobosumm

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Noticed this today while at work / When I receive a text message that I don't hear or respond to and it's on my lock screen - it said "2 min ago" ... When I opened the text it was from more than an hour prior. It happened several times. Restarted phone but still seeing this. Anyone else notice it?

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Noticed this today while at work / When I receive a text message that I don't hear or respond to and it's on my lock screen - it said "2 min ago" ... When I opened the text it was from more than an hour prior. It happened several times. Restarted phone but still seeing this. Anyone else notice it?

YES. This has happened to me too. Notifications seem to be a hit or miss with iOS 9 in general.

cryan738

Oct 8, 2015
Visit site
Ios 9.02 on iPad Air deleting emails with attachments at first, now other emails in sent box . Message is that the email has not been downloaded from server. I have lost important emails. Server is Verizon FIOS, but also happening with gmail.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with the volume control on lock screen not sliding? It never works for me because it's too close to other buttons.ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1444603151.524261.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone else had issues with the volume control on lock screen not sliding? It never works for me because it's too close to other buttons.View attachment 94566

Try putting your finger just to the bottom of the volume button. Not on top. You want your finger barely touching the button if at all. Put it directly under the button and slide left and right.
87dc7c8bd15b3bd405d41ad2e27d252e.jpg

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Why my facebook app doesnt make swish sound when i post image from apple photos app? I am facing this problem from ios 8.4 and thought that this problem will be solved in ios 9 but still facing same problem. What to do? How to solve this issue? I have tried everything from hard reboot to format iphone but nothing worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro