Question - Notification setting for Passbook disappears...

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
When I reboot sometimes on my IP6 w/8.4, the notification settings for Passbook disappears. I have to reboot several times or even reset all settings for the Passbook notification settings to come back. I've tried to narrow it down but no such luck. Is anyone else had the problem???
Activator 1.9.5 Alarm Volume applist Attachments + for Mail Bioprotect Chrome downloader+ Crashboard Cydia Impactor F.Lux Guestmode Haptic Pro Hide Pro icleaner Pro IFile Intune 2 IOS8 Minimal Host Blocker Muteicon NoDelay64 NoSlowAnimations opener Password Events PowerTap RightX Safari Downloader+ Shazam On Start 3G Unrestrictor 5 (IOS 7 & 8)
Thanks in advance!

king_o_hill

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
Sounds like you have a conflict with a tweak or 2. Typically the easiest way to resolve a tweak conflict is to use iCleaner Pro and turn off all substrate tweaks and then see if you can replicate the issue. If you can't, then start to turn them on one by one each time testing to see if your issue comes back. If it does, then the last tweak that you turned back on will be your culprit.

Then install Impactor from Cydia and return your device to its pre jail broken condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk! Because I damn well can!

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I've done all that and I think I've narrowed it down to a tweak or two. But I really feel that my IOS is corrupted and my last hope is to use Impactor. I like the JB tweaks and don't want to update to 8.4.1.

Thanks again.

Edit: When I reset all my settings everything is working fine. The passbook notification setting is there until I do a hard reboot .

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Then it sounds like something is overwriting the setting on reboot. Try impactor but if that doesn't work, you may have to resort to a restore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rgm1266

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I deleted all my tweaks (only 20) and then installed them 1 by 1 to see if there's any conflict and things seem to be working. I'll reboot and see if the passbook notification setting is there. If not, then I'll try impactor.

Thanks again.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2