iOS 9: Apps losing network connectivity?

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9 has been working fine the last few days for my wife and me.

This morning, both our phones and iPads are unable to connect to the Nest service (I can do it from my laptop), and my phone and iPad are both showing a "no network connectivity" error message in my UP app.

I've tried turning off wifi, restarting the modem, restarting the router, all with the same results. It would seem to point to an IOS 9 issue.

Anyone else seeing this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You could be right, but the aforementioned service could also be experiencing problems that only affect mobile connections. Of course, I'm only speculating. Give it a few hours to correct itself or notify the service and make an inquiry.

Branta

Retired Network Moderator
Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
How is general internet connectivity, rather than one specific service? If you can get to even one random website it tells you something. Is there a difference between cellular and WiFi connectivity?

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
General connectivity is fine. Wifi is good (pulling down 60 plus). Haven't seen an issue with other apps. Performance is the same on cellular as wifi.

I just tried calling Nest, and given the long wait time, I am guessing they have an outage of some kind. Odd that my UP software is broken, too--Maybe there is a broader network issue somewhere.

MikeElmendorf

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Jawbone just confirmed an outage on their end, so either they are both randomly out together or the same issue is knocking them both offline. iOS 9 is off the hook!

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm having all kinds of issues also, can't even use tapatalk, had to jump on my Mac, also a few games that won't connect, as above Mac works great o internet issues.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices