IOS 9 - Battery Usage Data not showing?

clemson91

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
I've updated 5 devices to IOS 9 since launch day:

(2) iPad Mini 2's
(2) iPhone 5s'
(1) iPhone 6+

The 2 ipads and Iphone 5s' were updated on launch day. They all show battery usage data. Not just how many minutes the phone has been used but there are also stats for each individual app that has been used.

The iPhone 6+ was updated yesterday. It shows how long the phone has been off standby but is not providing the usage data for individual apps, just the following message "usage stats will be available after iPhone has been used for a few minutes".

I've used the phone, but no usage data for individual apps. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It's working for me. You might have to go to Settings - General - Reset, and then select "Reset All Settings".

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have the same problem with my iPhone 6. My iPad Air 2 shows the battery usage fine but nothing on my iPhone 6. I'll try the reset all settings. I did do a hard reset, Home and power buttons till the Apple logo appears right after I upgraded to iOS 9.0.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well Reset all data worked BUT I didn't realize it would delete my credit card in the Wallet app.
Apple tried to charge my card for my new iPhone 9S and it was declined. I had ordered it on my iPhone 6
and Apple Pay. My credit card company said there was no activity on my account and when I went into
the Apple Store the credit card info was incorrect. So I don't know what happened.

I did re-enter my card info in the Apple Store and everything is fine!!!! Can't wait until Friday.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Well Reset all data worked BUT I didn't realize it would delete my credit card in the Wallet app.
Apple tried to charge my card for my new iPhone 9S and it was declined. I had ordered it on my iPhone 6
and Apple Pay. My credit card company said there was no activity on my account and when I went into
the Apple Store the credit card info was incorrect. So I don't know what happened.

I did re-enter my card info in the Apple Store and everything is fine!!!! Can't wait until Friday.

Yep. Reset All Settings does just that. Resets wake up alarms in the clock app too.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone find the fix for this? I'm experiencing the exact same thing on my six plus on 9.1. How has noone posted an update on this