Does News App work for Anyone?

Rolandh

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Works fine for me in the UK with iOS 9.1 Public Beta 1, just needs content providers to update content quicker.

Roland

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
It works but I don't really like that it sends me to the web to actually view most stories. I don't think I will use it for very long.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I tried it on my wife's 5s and iPad. She has the exact same models (except that I have more storage on both of mine). It works just fine on her iPad and iPhone. I can't figure out why it won't work for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wiefelmark

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
Hello there,

I have a problem with the News App, particularly with CNN, it does not update, I only have the news from 2 weeks ago, When I select an article it loads normally, and I can see the updates at the end of it but not in the main section of CNN, any idea of what is the problem here?

Thanks a lot!

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
For everyone who has this working, is your time also correct? I've noticed that the clock on my iPhone and iPad are both 35 seconds fast since iOS 9 (both are set to automatic time). On my wife's iPhone and iPad the time is correct. Her News works, mine crashes. Apparently the time problem is a widespread issue with iOS 9, so I'm wondering if the two are connected.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
For everyone who has this working, is your time also correct? I've noticed that the clock on my iPhone and iPad are both 35 seconds fast since iOS 9 (both are set to automatic time). On my wife's iPhone and iPad the time is correct. Her News works, mine crashes. Apparently the time problem is a widespread issue with iOS 9, so I'm wondering if the two are connected.

Mine is right in sync with my iP 5.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Well, iOS 9.0.3 and the time issue is fixed, but News app still does nothing but crash.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73