Removing Battery Section in Notifications

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
Not sure if this is happening for every, but under the Today section of the Notifications pull down menu, it now shows my battery and it's current percentage. It also shows my car receiver battery. Is there a way to remove that battery section from the Today view in Notifications? I looked under the notifications settings and could not find anything there as well as the battery section. Any help would be appreciated?

linsiris

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Do you care to show a picture? Here's mine and I don't see it in the notifications center, could it be an app doing that? 0.o

IMG_0670.jpg

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Not sure if this is happening for every, but under the Today section of the Notifications pull down menu, it now shows my battery and it's current percentage. It also shows my car receiver battery. Is there a way to remove that battery section from the Today view in Notifications? I looked under the notifications settings and could not find anything there as well as the battery section. Any help would be appreciated?

Just scroll down to the bottom of the Notification Center screen, tap the [Edit] button, and then tap the [-] button next to Batteries to remove it.

View attachment 91716 View attachment 91715

FrankRow

Jun 29, 2009
Visit site
I don't have the apple watch. It just showed up on mine. It may be due to me syncing with my car radio receiver. It was showing my receivers battery as well to the iPhone battery level. You can also try to toggle the battery status option and see it that will show the battery widget for you. Or try to sync any Bluetooth device to your phone to see if that will give you that option.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't have the apple watch. It just showed up on mine. It may be due to me syncing with my car radio receiver. It was showing my receivers battery as well to the iPhone battery level. You can also try to toggle the battery status option and see it that will show the battery widget for you. Or try to sync any Bluetooth device to your phone to see if that will give you that option.

Interesting find. Maybe any bluetooth connection will trigger it! Good to know.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I have the Apple Watch version 1 and have all the batteries. I only get the icons though if my watch is connected. If nothing is connected to my phone I don't get any batteries, not even the phone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73