iOS 9 - only problems so far

jbrrjr

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Im very disappointed with iOS9 so far.

iPhone battery has been the worst i've ever seen on any iPhone. Charged to 100% and went to sleep. After 8 hours only in standby my battery dropped to 79%, never seen something like that.
(iPhone 6)

Vainglory on iPad Air is stuttering like hell. Before iOS9 i have never had any kind of problem, always super smooth.

They really tested it for several months to come up with this ???? I want iOS 8 back .... Cant use my iOS devices like this

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Take a deep breath. Fist of all, it will take a day or two before you can judge battery life. Second, has Vainglory been updated to iOS 9?

jbrrjr

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
System is lagging in animations too.
My iphone icloud backup is showing 0kb. Man.... iOS 9 is worst than windows vista.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
They really tested it for several months to come up with this ???? I want iOS 8 back .... Cant use my iOS devices like this

I've been very satisfied so far...especially coming from the beta test and seeing the smoothed out functionality in this final build version. Maybe do a restore?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Take a deep breath. Fist of all, it will take a day or two before you can judge battery life. Second, has Vainglory been updated to iOS 9?

I have been on iOS9 for quite a long time. The battery performance has been one of the best of any of the betas into production. Take a look at the battery settings and you will see what used the battery while you slept.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having a problem activating iMessage/FaceTime since updating to iOS 9? Tried activating them several times on my sons 5c without success. Have tried the typical toggling on/off and rebooting without success 😢

SceneThat

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Upgraded to IOS 9 on iPad 4 and iPhone 6. Upgrade totally killed wifi and cellular data on my phone. Reset network connections and did a restart. Nothing. Called apple and was told this is a known problem for some users. Suggested that I remove the sim, do a full reset or wait a couple of days for Apple to release a fix. Not a happy camper.

jbrrjr

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Thats the point. You ll slowly getting more and more unsatisfied till you decide to change.
Too many important bugs for an official release. They tested it for months... unbelievable. I cannot use icloud backup anymore.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Anyone having a problem activating iMessage/FaceTime since updating to iOS 9? Tried activating them several times on my sons 5c without success. Have tried the typical toggling on/off and rebooting without success

You try signing out of both? Toggle off, sign out, do a hard reset, sign back on, toggle on.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
You try signing out of both? Toggle off, sign out, do a hard reset, sign back on, toggle on.

Have done the toggle on/off thing several times. Now had him sign out of iCloud and rebooting. Will sign back into iCloud after reboot and try activating again.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Have done the toggle on/off thing several times. Now had him sign out of iCloud and rebooting. Will sign back into iCloud after reboot and try activating again.

Well that didn't work either. Guess all I can do is be patient and keep trying. Maybe it's some kind of bug that will work itself out 😢

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Not just toggle off. Sign out, then sign back in to iMessage and Facetime.
View attachment 91768

In response to this. I'm not using an Apple ID for iMessage/FaceTime, only the phone #. It's set up that way on all 3 of our devices. It worked fine in the device in question prior to the iOS 9 upgrade and is working fine on my own i6 and my wife's i5.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
In response to this. I'm not using an Apple ID for iMessage/FaceTime, only the phone #. It's set up that way on all 3 of our devices. It worked fine in the device in question prior to the iOS 9 upgrade and is working fine on my own i6 and my wife's i5.

You can't sign in that way. Your Apple ID email should show at the top. Tap it and sign out. Then back in. Not sure what your doing and why.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
You can't sign in that way. Your Apple ID email should show at the top. Tap it and sign out. Then back in. Not sure what your doing and why.

I'm not sure what the problem is. This first screen is what we see prior to attempting to toggle it on. The 2nd screen is what we get both attempting to toggle it on only and, also what we get when attempting to choose the "use Apple ID" option and signing in with the proper username and password.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442539808.525963.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1442539866.636224.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure what the problem is. This first screen is what we see prior to attempting to toggle it on. The 2nd screen is what we get both attempting to toggle it on only and, also what we get when attempting to choose the "use Apple ID" option and signing in with the proper username and password.

View attachment 91771
View attachment 91772

What do you see when you tap "Send and Receive"?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442540481.862482.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice