iOS9 available

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: iOS9 General Public Release available

Maybe it has something to do with location services?

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

Can you explain what you mean? Location services is always on for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

I'm gonna try a different partition and see if that would work... Sometimes iTunes can be a little finicky...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Can you explain what you mean? Location services is always on for me...

Settings -> privacy -> location services -> system services -> safari & spotlight suggestions
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442524126.563581.jpg

anon(9132077)

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site

Updated my wife's 6 tonight and hers is running VERY laggy and slow. I force closes all apps, hard reset the phone, etc. not improving yet.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

Settings -> privacy -> location services -> system services -> safari & spotlight suggestions
View attachment 91750

Oh ok... Yeh all that stuffs on! It's the woe reseat thing ever for this... I was gonna try and go to 9.1 but I'm getting a 6S. Gonna try and not worry about it...

Elim

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site

Updated my wife's 6 tonight and hers is running VERY laggy and slow. I force closes all apps, hard reset the phone, etc. not improving yet.
Again and again and again... It's already wriiten so many times here, self apple says it: wait some hours up to a day until the phone completly is settled. After an upgrade some processes are running and they can take some time. If you don't believe this then look for many other posts here, which say: "After x hours the problem is gone."

And if then the problem still is there, give it a try and make a fresh reinstall.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

I was prompted to add it when I did the iOS update.

Yah me too.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

My cousin's 4S can no longer make or receive calls on Sprint. Texts fail, but internet works. Sprint.

njlx2016

Jun 2, 2015
Visit site

I generally restore using iTunes after every major release. Initially I updated to iOS9 on my iPhone 6 via OTA just to test things out and it was a bit laggy. After restoring with iTunes things are *slightly* better, although with 9.1 on the horizon I feel like things will smooth out on the next update.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site

I'm starting to like the new features of iOS 9. I had the new iOS on my iPhone 6 for the past few days and it's good but seems kind of laggy and there been some glitches here and there the iOS is not running as smooth as I thought it would be. Apple need to fix this problem asap. This is one of the worse iOS updated seems like it is not ready for the public or for previous iPhones

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site

I'm experiencing crashing when I go to edit a signature in mail settings. As soon as I tap box to edit it crash and exits back to home screen. How would I report to Apple since I'm in general release 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative