Poll: Do you prefer the multitasking view of iOS 8 or iOS 9?

Multitasking view of iOS 8 or iOS 9?

• iOS 8

Votes: 23 57.5%
  • iOS 9

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knightstalker

Mar 7, 2015
Visit site
Yesterday I would've said 8... but after a day of getting used to it i'm leaning to 9... It's definitely smoother... faster... at first it seemed too crowded compared to 8...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I really hate the fact that it scrolls to the left...it just bothers me for some reason. If the new one scrolled to the right, I think it'd be fine for me, but because it scrolls to the left, I prefer the old version personally.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Can anyone tell me the difference between pulling down on the home screen and swiping left? It seems the same to me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
I really hate the fact that it scrolls to the left...it just bothers me for some reason. If the new one scrolled to the right, I think it'd be fine for me, but because it scrolls to the left, I prefer the old version personally.

I agree with this.

jaya_man

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone tell me the difference between pulling down on the home screen and swiping left? It seems the same to me.

Pulling down on home screen to search will show you Siri suggested apps. Swiping right from 1st Home screen will in addition show you siri suggested apps, recent/favourite contacts, nearby suggestions

Elim

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
The ios9 version - its faster, smoother and do everything I want. But maybe to make all his customers happy, we can have in 9.2 a combination: pinch zoom-in to get the old one.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I preferred the look of iOS 8 because it showed more of the window. It crashed my iPhone plenty of times, but it was more productive for me. So I guess I prefer it more than iOS 9. Doesn't mean I don't like iOS 9's version, because I do.

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
I ran the beta of iOS 9 for a couple weeks and did not like the multitasking view, but now that I have the actual release I'm already used to it and I am fine with it. And it sounds like it will be even better when I get my 6s+ with 3D Touch...

djg21

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why there isn't an ability to close all background apps with a single swipe like you can do with jail broken devices and various available tweaks. I will jailbreak for that feature alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro