9.1 public beta stability?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's very stable. I've had no crashes or any other inconsistency. The third party keyboards work better with this beta as well. I'm liking the new emotes too. Oh and it's not getting as hot, my iPad Mini 3, when I read my manga app. It'd be nice if when on a call my 6 would stay cool as well. Burning my ear off isn't very comfortable.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
It's worse then 9.0 public beta 3 imo. My phone screen won't rotate at all pretty much

On my iPad Air 2 it's fine though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
It's worse then 9.0 public beta 3 imo. My phone screen won't rotate at all pretty much

On my iPad Air 2 it's fine though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Weird. Only issue I've stumbled into is using the speaker when listening to voicemail. It doesn't work 90% off the time.

Sent from my iPad Mini 3 using Tapatalk. 🖖

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Overall no problems noticed so far, minus a missing 7. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but still missing the 7. The app is the only place I've noticed it.
IMG_3324.jpg

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
e54aab863088e3d07a30e5ce882841b1.jpg

If I start my phone sideways like this then the only way to change it would be going into an app and switch the orientation in an app which it works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bellifritz

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
I had problems with voice dialing using a Bluetooth headset. As soon as Siri dialed the number the audio would switch back to the handset. It happened every time, so that was a deal breaker for me. I went back to iOS 9 GM.

gwhizkids

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I had problems with voice dialing using a Bluetooth headset. As soon as Siri dialed the number the audio would switch back to the handset. It happened every time, so that was a deal breaker for me. I went back to iOS 9 GM.

I'm having a similar issue with my car Bluetooth. If I can't get it working I'll have to go back as well. Shame, because it is a *very* good release.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'm having a similar issue with my car Bluetooth. If I can't get it working I'll have to go back as well. Shame, because it is a *very* good release.

Aww, I've never been able to get any of my iDevices to connect to my car longterm successfully. They'll work for about an hour then the connection will just drop. Make sure to submit feedback so they can fix it for everyone else who is having your trouble.

gwhizkids1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Aww, I've never been able to get any of my iDevices to connect to my car longterm successfully. They'll work for about an hour then the connection will just drop. Make sure to submit feedback so they can fix it for everyone else who is having your trouble.

Already done! I work for the car company, so doubly interested.

Robert Shouse

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I have noticed since installing that when I select a song from my music, it plays the song again. It will not go to the next song selected

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh