iOS 9 GM Developer - available

Status
Not open for further replies.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I can also turn it off and on no problems, iPhone 6 running iOS9 (Dev GM). I can't think of anything at all you could try, good luck.

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender-1.jpg

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that the mail client( icloud emails) is taking some time to refresh the badge count, inspite of marking all mails as read. My Iphone 5 with the ios 9 GM, is taking almost 15~20 seconds to refresh badge count, once I mark all mails as read. It could also be the slow processor of iphone 5 showing signs of incompatibility with ios 9.:)

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
So far this Os has been smooth on my 6plus. Interesting enough, the battery life hasn't been consistent. Roughly getting 6.5 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Why would you need to? The build will be identical. If it wasn't a new GM would have been released.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't understand how people don't know that the GM is the same as the public release. The developers need that head start to get their apps ready for the public release.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Ron7624

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
I am on public beta 9.0 on an iPad Air 1 - and have switched to a different Apple id so as not to mess up the connectivity I have between my Macbook Air and MacMini to my phone and iPad Mini 2. I work from home, and can't afford to mess things up in Notes, Pages and other cloud apps that sync.
That being said, I would eventually like to get the Air 1 back into the group of devices that I can use. I failed to back up the Air 1 before updating to the Beta.
I see posts saying to delete the beta profile when the public release comes out and I should be able to get back into the swing of things. I cannot find the beta profile on the iPad Air 1 -
Where would the beta profile show up on my device? I don't have a problem waiting to the 30th for El Capitan to be released, but want to be ready to get back to normal when it does get here.
I get the message to delete the beta profile every time I open the device, but can only hit Okay.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
So if I have 9.1 public beta I will get an option to get iOS 9 GM or I have to delete the iOS 9.1 profile and then get iOS 9GM???

Clarification: IF you install the new iOS being released to day, it is NOT the GM version. The GM (gold master) version was released last week following the keynote. The GM version is the version sent to the device manufacturers to be included on the new devices. In 99.99% of the time, the version released as the GM version is identical to what is released to the public (GA - general availability or Release) version.

And if you are running 9.1 beta, you most likely will NOT get the GA version today because you are running a beta of a higher version of iOS. To get the 9.0 release version, you must delete the beta profile from your device and then do the update via iTunes after it drops today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2