iOS 9 GM Developer - available

Status
Not open for further replies.

manonthemoon

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
The hey Siri function on your 6 Plus only runs when plugged in. That option unplugged will on work on the new S models with A9 chip with M9 to take care of that. At least that is what I have read. So it's not likely the cause of your battery drain.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Installed IOS 9GM on iphone 6 plus. Used it for 20 hrs and then made 1 phone call this morning after that can't use the touch screen. All the button was working fine except the touch screen, had to reset the phone with holding the power button and home button at the same time. Decided to go back to 8.4.1. Anybody have the same issue?

Why would you downgrade to 8.4.1 after one little freeze?? It could have been unrelated to the beta.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone noticed in calendar you have to double tap a day in calendar to view instead of just tap it?

Before the GM it suffices to just tap it once and now you have to double tap a day. And it seems like it no longer remembers where you were but goes into year view from time to time.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442032288.568970.jpg

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
So I have iOS 9 GM on my kids iPhone 6's and found a bug. We can't turn off the battery %. I can turn it on and off on my 6 Plus though.

Anyone else seeing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.