iOS 9 GM Developer - available

Status
Not open for further replies.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: iOS 9 GM available

Just like OTA you say? I'm OK with that. Good, just when I have 2 hours and 40 minutes left to download.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

Bug...

Public Beta users who update to the GM... After deleting the Public Beta Profile from my devices and installing the GM... I'm now getting a notification that Public Beta 3 is now available to install...

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

I should have joined imore a long time ago. Definitely a very helpful site.

I am a little confused regarding public beta testers getting iOS 9 GM. Do you need a developer account to get the GM? I have never had a developer account. If I delete the profile, and connect to iTunes, will the GM be there?

I am a little curious because I was also an El Capitan public beta tester and I just received an email thanking me and informing how to get El Capitan GM. I figured maybe the same would go for iOS 9 GM.

Thank you

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

So I hate that I have to restore from backup. Each iOS version before this one, I would start from scratch and manually restore apps and in games, go into the documents container and manually restore game saves. Since 8.3, this is now impossible (I don't and won't jailbreak). They restricted access to the documents container and now I can't do restore manually. Just plain sucks.

jclif

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

I got the same email about El Capiton but wasn't a public beta tester for that just registered on the beta site. Maybe they'll be doing the same for iOS 9 once all the developers have had a chance to download it?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

I am a little confused regarding public beta testers getting iOS 9 GM. Do you need a developer account to get the GM? I have never had a developer account. If I delete the profile, and connect to iTunes, will the GM be there?

I am a little curious because I was also an El Capitan public beta tester and I just received an email thanking me and informing how to get El Capitan GM. I figured maybe the same would go for iOS 9 GM.

Thank you

You have to find a source for the GM. It just won't magically show up as far as I know.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

Thank you

You need access to a developer account to get the GM software directly from Apple. There are ways that don't require that... just be certain that you are dealing with a legit website and not some scammer looking to do you harm.

Once you have the correct .ispw file, you need to install it via iTunes (shift/option click on UPDATE) to locate the software on your computer... no restrictions a la UDID/developer beta for the GM release.

CremoCremo

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site

You need access to a developer account to get the GM software directly from Apple. There are ways that don't require that... just be certain that you are dealing with a legit website and not some scammer looking to do you harm.

Once you have the correct .ispw file, you need to install it via iTunes (shift/option click on UPDATE) to locate the software on your computer... no restrictions a la UDID/developer beta for the GM release.

Thank you. I suspected that, but, was not 100% sure. I can wait. Public Beta 3 is not too bad. I enjoy finding bugs and providing feedback.

mistaa_skee

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site

Where can I get the GM if I'm not registered? I'm on iTunes and I don't see it? I'm reading that some have gotten it without being a developer

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Now that watchOS beta 2 is done, only 3 minutes remaining for iPhone 6+ download. Then to find my iPad model number again and download for iPad. But I'll probably wait until tomorrow for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice