iOS 9.1 Developer Beta 5 available

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: iOS 9.1 Developer Beta 3 available

I found to get the public beta, delete the profile, restart the phone & it'll be there

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus  using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Installed so far so good. Only thing I noticed is when I got my 6S+ my watch was getting **** poor battery life and then I went into updates on the app and said I had to install watchOS 2 so hopefully that helps.

The Lannisters send their regards

joxer007

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site

I have a problem with my iCloud backup, doesn't let me backup without photo library

SaMaster14

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site

No issues here! Also no problem with the calendar (tapping a date) that people on the 9.0.2 GM are reporting.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site

Running really good, starting to feel like an iPhone should perform

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus  using Tapatalk

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site

Would anyone suggest running 9.1 beta as a daily driver? How buggy is it? Just how stable is it? How close are we to a final build? Once iOS 9.1 is released, can one opt back out of the beta program?

Why I ask is that if you ask me, iOS 9 has been a bit of a let down for me. All the talk about iOS 9 being faster, smoother, etc. hasn't been true at all for me on my iPhone 6 Plus. Even on my brother's iPhone 6s iOS 9 isn't nearly as smooth in the performance department and that phone was made to run iOS 9.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
iOS 9.1 Developer Beta 4 available

I've run every 9.0 and 9.1 version. I just downloaded beta 4, it seems stable to me. Yes, this is on my daily driver.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
Is the Developer Beta the same as the Public Beta? Why I ask is that if I get in on the beta it'll be the public beta.

Any app compatibility issues that I should know about?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Is the Developer Beta the same as the Public Beta? Why I ask is that if I get in on the beta it'll be the public beta.

Running iOS 9.1 Public Beta 4. It's very stable so have at it.

The only app compatibility issues I've run into since installing 9.xx relate to enterprise software issues related to my employer. Everything else seems to run without issue.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Would anyone suggest running 9.1 beta as a daily driver? How buggy is it? Just how stable is it? How close are we to a final build? Once iOS 9.1 is released, can one opt back out of the beta program?

Why I ask is that if you ask me, iOS 9 has been a bit of a let down for me. All the talk about iOS 9 being faster, smoother, etc. hasn't been true at all for me on my iPhone 6 Plus. Even on my brother's iPhone 6s iOS 9 isn't nearly as smooth in the performance department and that phone was made to run iOS 9.

I've been running every beta of iOS 9 since 9.0 dev beta 1. I'll be updating to 9.1 dev beta 4 tomorrow. Except for the first few betas I've seen a lot of smoothness, and things seems to be running faster. I might recommend doing an iTunes backup on your phone, restoring it as new, then restoring your backup. After that give it a couple days to be sure everything is caught up and see if that fixes the issue you're seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

The developer beta and the public beta are the same. I'm on the public beta and it's running smooth and is snappier than previous betas.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Have been doing it since it was available (9.1 anyway) and no issues. Up to Beta 4 now, still working great. :)

mmshipon

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I noticed my Belkin power cord is no longer accepted by my 6s with beta 4. I thought it was a certified cable. I've been using it for over a year now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2