When does beta 4 come?

jnew619

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Was debating on trying out this beta since I hear it's stable just not sure if I should update right now to 3 if 4 might be coming soon

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
As in Public Beta 4? Nobody know when, or even if there will be another public beta or not... You'd should update to Public Beta 3 before 2 expires and your stuck...

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
No more betas. I'm sure there is a GM candidate internally so they can start loading it in new devices now. Devs will get the GM copy right after the 09/09 event. I've said for 2 weeks that betas were likely over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
No more betas. I'm sure there is a GM candidate internally so they can start loading it in new devices now. Devs will get the GM copy right after the 09/09 event. I've said for 2 weeks that betas were likely over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Garz is right there would have been a new beta by now if there was going to be one.

The Lannisters send their regards.

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
I'm new to the whole beta program so when the iOS 9 public release does come out what will happen to Beta will it just be replaced with the real thing? Please respond so I can be reassured 😥

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to the whole beta program so when the iOS 9 public release does come out what will happen to Beta will it just be replaced with the real thing? Please respond so I can be reassured ��

Yes, when the GA version comes, you will get it. The absolute worst case is that you will need to do an update via iTunes. There is speculation (and hope) that there may be an OTA release, as well. Nothing concrete to confirm that.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Mainly because there's a greater need for devs to have GM to finalize apps. Public testers' jobs are basically over at this point.

But glad to hear I won't have to wait a week!

You really think that the public beta users were "testers"? That's sweet. Most public beta users simply want the new release before others get it. But thanks for the chuckle!