Podcasts App Bad Date of Podcast

jeffgh24

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
About two weeks ago I noticed my Podcast App Ver 2.3(1074) was not finding new podcasts to download. If I went through search and found the episode, I can manually download it. I just realized in my subscribed podcast list, the date of all of the poscasts seem to be December 31, 2000, which may explain why it is not finding any new podcasts.

Anyone else experiencing this in iOS 9?

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Using the Podcast app on both iPad and iPhone, haven't seen this issue.

Can I suggest syncing your iOS devices with iTunes, enable podcast syncing and see if that helps "push" something through.

(ps - I'm sure this isn't the issue, but your date and time are correct on your iOS device?)

izauze

Oct 2, 2015
Visit site
About two weeks ago I noticed my Podcast App Ver 2.3(1074) was not finding new podcasts to download. If I went through search and found the episode, I can manually download it. I just realized in my subscribed podcast list, the date of all of the poscasts seem to be December 31, 2000, which may explain why it is not finding any new podcasts.

Anyone else experiencing this in iOS 9?

Experiencing this exact issue. Let me ask, are you also using the iOS 9 public beta? I am, and another person I found having the same problem was as well. I'm hoping that once I have the chance to switch back to the standard release version, this issue will go away.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I thought the new update to 9.0.2 was supposed to fix the issue of not being able to see videos in full screen mode. I don't see this being fixed. I'm still having the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2