[fixed] Cc problem (repost)

Alfred Cheng

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Repost because I wasn't from my account and I was unable to put a link of the screenshot so here:
I have tried every single tweak I have installed and it is impossible for me to figure out what is causing this problem. My control centre is completely dark and hard to see without being the brightness up. The background is pitch black as well. Here is the link to a screen shot of the problem so you can understand what I'm talking about: 30ig9rq.jpg

Has anyone had this problem and what tweak is causing this? Please help me! At first I thought it was coming from a cc tweak but it wasn't coming from noblur, polus, cccontrols, or springtomize 3. I checked the rest of my tweaks and Cydia apps and nothing fixed this.

Last edited:

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: Cc problem (repost)

Sorry I don't do jailbreak for this reason. Don't have time to have issues in my life and mobile device.

Good luck on getting it fixed though.

nhlfreak9

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Can I get some help with a Cc problem (repost)?

I've tried that but I can't find which tweak it was.

I would also recommend that you take a pic of remember all the tweaks you have installed then remove Cydia substrate(that will remove all the tweaks) then install them one by one and go from there

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Isn't it sad when the blue tagged posters are offering nothing of value and only condemning your choice? What a nice culture you're cultivating here imore.

Alfred, does this problem exist when you're in safe mode or only when you're booted normally? You've been chasing down tweaks. But, if the problem exists in safe mode it's something more than just a tweak and we'd want to attack it differently. If it doesn't exist in safe mode, how many tweaks do you have? It might be a tedious effort at that point. But, it's something that can be narrowed down. It sounds like you already know that process.

Alfred Cheng

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site

I figured it out!
It was the BootLogo tweak that was causing this issue. How funny cause it has no relation to CC.
I'm unable to contact the developer about the issue. Ah wth I don't even use that tweak. 😂

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

I figured it out!
It was the BootLogo tweak that was causing this issue. How funny cause it has no relation to CC.
I'm unable to contact the developer about the issue. Ah wth I don't even use that tweak.

I'm glad you figured it out, and thank you for letting us know...:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW