iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Why would you do such a thing? He is a very helpful and contributing member of the iMore Forums....

Well, you have been in the Last Post Wins thread. A year ago stuff was different there. The convos were more personal, we all had this sort of connection with each other, unlike now.
Nowadays there appears to be no silver lining anymore in the thread.

I guess I'm still clinging to those old days.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, you have been in the Last Post Wins thread. A year ago stuff was different there. The convos were more personal, we all had this sort of connection with each other, unlike now.
Nowadays there appears to be no silver lining anymore in the thread.

I guess I'm still clinging to those old days.

(Laughing)...oh okay...:)

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
I got that notification again this morning about a new update to os 9 and when I went to update it said that my system was up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwhizkids

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
I got that notification again this morning about a new update to os 9 and when I went to update it said that my system was up to date.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got that too at midnight on both my phone and iPad. Nothing OTA, however, I may connect to iTunes to see if anything comes that way. Most likely, though, is that this was something for the developer side of the house.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
For those that haven't caught on yet...

There is no GM for the public beta... you either wait for the release next Wednesday and install that normally (AFTER you go into settings and delete the beta profile...) or you obtain the GM ipsw from anywhere you can get it and install it via iTunes by manually selecting the ipsw you downloaded...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW