iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwhizkids1

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Not clear on this: will Public Beta testers get the GM? Also, will Public Beta testers upgrade to the release version via the normal upgrade process OTA?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I got the update guys. Just go to settings > general > reset > erase all content and settings. Tap OK for everything and once that process is complete, you will have a fresh new version of the iOS 9 Public Beta.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I got the update guys. Just go to settings > general > reset > erase all content and settings. Tap OK for everything and once that process is complete, you will have a fresh new version of the iOS 9 Public Beta.

Erasing all contents and settings does not install a fresh copy of iOS. It removes data, apps, music, photos and custom settings from the currently installed iOS version. At least that's my understanding.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
In an other thread, I have been threatening iOS Gravity for over a year now. After his last post here, I know I was right to do so

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In an other thread, I have been threatening iOS Gravity for over a year now. After his last post here, I know I was right to do so

Why would you do such a thing? He is a very helpful and contributing member of the iMore Forums....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods