iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

truenorthstrong

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
I am guessing the news app isn't available in Canada yet? I have the iOS 9 beta 3 but no news app

Well the actual app isn't but the news do appear in spotlight search. You can switch the region to USA and you will have the news app with news sources from the USA.

Right now in Canada, the spotlight news only show sources from CBC.

danveB

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm experiencing overheating issues and bad battery life after installing public beta 3. For example 1% drained every 2-3 minutes... Anyone else experiencing the same issues? Thanks!

Logylogy

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I'm experiencing overheating issues and bad battery life after installing public beta 3. For example 1% drained every 2-3 minutes... Anyone else experiencing the same issues? Thanks!

Doesn't seem to be affecting me.... Though I would recommend doing a hard reset and possibly re-installing the update. :)

Sent from my  iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Is anyone using this on their main phone? I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I'm considering jumping in. I've been using the beta on my iPad Air 2 and have had some bugginess but nothing major.

Logylogy

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Is anyone using this on their main phone? I have an iPhone 6 Plus and I'm considering jumping in. I've been using the beta on my iPad Air 2 and have had some bugginess but nothing major.

Been using it on my primary iPhone 6 without any issues so far. Tested it first on iPad Air.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Just installed it on my primary iPhone 6. So far very stable and fluid. The different keyboard seems to make me miss taps more lol.
One great feature seems to be that if I have lets say three notifications from tapatalk in action center and I press one to see it. The one I just pressed in the list disappears!!! In 8.4 it remained there until I pressed the "x"

danveB

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
How can I hard reset my iPhone? Does it mean I have to go back to 8.4 and then re-install iOS 9 Public beta?
Thanks!

Logylogy

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
How can I hard reset my iPhone? Does it mean I have to go back to 8.4 and then re-install iOS 9 Public beta?
Thanks!

Hold down the power and home button simultaneously and release when you see the Apple logo on the screen :)

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

No overheating on my iPhone 6 Plus. So far, I'm at 96% battery with 5:20 standby and 1:19 use. I am satisfied with the battery on PB3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh