iOS9 Public Beta 3 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

minato21

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
Got a few issues with PB3 for me. It seems to get warmer then usual and the battery seems about the same. The low power saver mode seems to make my battery drain more when in standby mode. I could charge my phone and use it as a hotspot and it wouldn't get noticeably warm with 8.4 but after installing PB3 it does get a lot warmer.

I'm just wondering, would reinstalling 8.4 then redownloading PB3 fix my issue? Or could I just go into Setting > reset ?

Other then those issues I'm really liking what iOS 9 has to offer.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Got a few issues with PB3 for me. It seems to get warmer then usual and the battery seems about the same. The low power saver mode seems to make my battery drain more when in standby mode. I could charge my phone and use it as a hotspot and it wouldn't get noticeably warm with 8.4 but after installing PB3 it does get a lot warmer.

I'm just wondering, would reinstalling 8.4 then redownloading PB3 fix my issue? Or could I just go into Setting > reset ?

Other then those issues I'm really liking what iOS 9 has to offer.

The restore to iOS 8.4 might help, but you can't be sure. The reset just deletes everything and doesn't reinstall the OS.

sicem98

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with AppleID? Since downloading the PB3, and having the two factor authentication with trusted devices enabled on my ID, I can't get into my account. I've tried the iForgot path with the recovery key - both resetting the password and trying to old password and it goes through saying the account is unlocked. But, when I go back to login, it says the ID is still locked.

I've gone through support, Account Security and now sitting with an open ticket with the engineering team - just checking to see if anyone else has seen this.

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I just found a small bug on iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6 and was wondering if anyone else has came across it. Using iOS 9 Public Beta 3 on an iPhone 6 Plus and my wife's 6 I called her and she answered the phone but she still received a missed call alert. She called me back and I answered the call but when I hung up. I received an alert that I missed the call also. I have sent feedback, but was still curious.

I'm having the same issue, but mine comes up on my macbook air. I've report this issue.

Dwood1970

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues with AppleID? Since downloading the PB3, and having the two factor authentication with trusted devices enabled on my ID, I can't get into my account. I've tried the iForgot path with the recovery key - both resetting the password and trying to old password and it goes through saying the account is unlocked. But, when I go back to login, it says the ID is still locked.

I've gone through support, Account Security and now sitting with an open ticket with the engineering team - just checking to see if anyone else has seen this.

I'm having problems with using my iCloud email in the Outlook app. It keeps telling me my id or password is invalid and to try again later

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jfio91

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else missing their custom vibrations and privacy settings for camera, photos and microphone? I just updated to iOS beta public beta 3 and all the settings are wiped.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I had that problem in PB2. Ended up putting my sim back in my Android til PB3 came out. PB3 actually fixed it for me.

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
For me the battery life seems to be a lot better than before. Charged the phone yesterday and now sitting in 42%. Screen on time 4h and stand by 18h.

Manqueman

Jul 4, 2015
Visit site
I have Beta 3 on the phone. Insanely awful to install. Might have been a memory problem, but had to a reinstallation to factory settings e.g. OS 8, then upgrade to 8.4 (which I hated), then another attempt to Beta 3.

Then yesterday, the battery drained rapidly. And apps now cannot be uninstalled.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have Beta 3 on the phone. Insanely awful to install. Might have been a memory problem, but had to a reinstallation to factory settings e.g. OS 8, then upgrade to 8.4 (which I hated), then another attempt to Beta 3.

Then yesterday, the battery drained rapidly. And apps now cannot be uninstalled.

Sounds like you might need a clean install. =[

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2