iOS9 Developer Beta 5 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just finished doing a clean install of iOS 9 beta 5 since I hadn't done it in a while and because I have the time to do it...:)...I always enjoy the feel of the user interface after a clean install.

gyesswho

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I don't have installed iOS 9 because I need tango to keep in touch with my family .. Ca anyone please try tango to see if it still crashes ? Thank you .

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have installed iOS 9 because I need tango to keep in touch with my family .. Ca anyone please try tango to see if it still crashes ? Thank you .

I am assuming you're currently able to keep in contact with your family via that particular app since you haven't updated to iOS 9 beta. Having said that, the official iOS 9 will be released in a matter of weeks so you might as well wait until then to get iOS 9 and use the Tango app with it once it has been updated to work with iOS 9.

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So is this something new. Not sure if in previous betas but pretty sure it is new to ios9

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439316259.014990.jpg

All the additional printer options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
OK I am in... Installed iOS9b5 on my primary devices. Been using the betas on my test devices since day one, but I figured it was time to use it on my main phone and iPad :)

baz1536

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site

Take a backup install the beta if it doesn't work go back to 8.4. - Simples

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
My battery life is worst with this beta 5, is draining very fast, best batt life was with beta 3...

I've seen the same thing. I think beta 3 and beta 4 had the best battery life. It's not totally bad where I would have to charge it during the day, but it is noticeable!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
I've seen the same thing. I think beta 3 and beta 4 had the best battery life. It's not totally bad where I would have to charge it during the day, but it is noticeable!

Obviously, it's beta software, so YMMV, but for me, PB3/DB5 has very good battery life.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It's reportedly being rolled out in the midwest. I've seen reports of success from users in Illinois and Wisconsin so far.

Got my hopes up. I live in the Midwest and am working in the northern Midwest. Sadly no wifi calling yet, according to Settings. Maybe I can try again back home.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
My battery life is worst with this beta 5, is draining very fast, best batt life was with beta 3...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Maybe try a clean install. I am having the best battery life I've ever had on an iPhone.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Here is what I find funny in my personal experience. The latest beta is on par stability and bug wise than the current release build of iOS 8. Shame on you Apple! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73