iOS9 Developer Beta 5 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

bszucs

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Public Beta 4, iPhone 5S. Cellular data went ballistic. 1,6 GB in three days. iTunes-account is the what causes it. Turned off Wi-Fi-assistance. Problem solved. Anyone else with the Sam experience?

So I noticed in the settings it says I have used 9GB of data this period but when I actually check my account it doesn't match. Far less actual usage about half. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
So I noticed in the settings it says I have used 9GB of data this period but when I actually check my account it doesn't match. Far less actual usage about half. Hmmm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mine normally does the opposite. it usually says less than I actually have used

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone else have an issue of when you take a picture it does not save to the device? This is a new issue for me this build (and it will probably be the reason I downgrade)...

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
No, I've taken several pictures today and they all were stored to the device

Good to know. I am going to try a fresh install and see what happens. If it continues to be an issue I am going to have to give in and downgrade. I have been running iOS 9 since beta 2.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have an issue of when you take a picture it does not save to the device? This is a new issue for me this build (and it will probably be the reason I downgrade)...

No issues here. I shot about 30 photos at my granddaughter's first birthday party this afternoon. Everything worked as expected.

koltonh2002

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site

mine just takes a little longer for it to be put in my photos app after taking it. 20 ish seconds later it's there

mmshipon

Jul 8, 2015
Visit site
I just joined the public beta, hoping to get beta 5. I downloaded my profile and got and installed beta 3. Unable to download beta 5. I tried deleting and downloading profile again with no change. Any ideas? Thanks.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just joined the public beta, hoping to get beta 5. I downloaded my profile and got and installed beta 3. Unable to download beta 5. I tried deleting and downloading profile again with no change. Any ideas? Thanks.

Public beta 3 and dev beta 5 are the same build

Sent from my 6th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

The Public Beta has only had 3 releases... If you have that, that's the latest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro