iOS9 Developer Beta 5 now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Is it me? Or is the is the developer portal really slow? I am assuming by the OP's post time, that, thats when the Beta was released?

From Apple developer forum

Last edited:

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Thank God they fixed the "contacts not searchable" that was ever so annoying in Beta 4... (As per release notes, haven't actually tried it out yet.)

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
So just in case anyone is having problems getting the update, try deleting the dev profile from Settings>General>profile. Then restart phone and you should see the update once you check again.

Source: Apple Developer Forum

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
So just in case anyone is having problems getting the update, try deleting the dev profile from Settings>General>profile. Then restart phone and you should see the update once you check again.

Source: Apple Developer Forum

I think that's for folks are Developers/have their device UDID registered that want the Developer beta as opposed to the Pubic Beta - which is now also available, and available OTA...

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I think that's for folks are Developers/have their device UDID registered that want the Developer beta as opposed to the Pubic Beta - which is now also available, and available OTA...

If I am not mistaken, and I really could be, Apple also installs a profile as well for the public beta. If anyone on the Public beta could please confirm this, which would be helpful. Thanks

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Is it me? Or is the is the developer portal really slow? I am assuming by the OP's post time, that, thats when the Beta was released?

From Apple developer forum

Could it be, oh, I don't know... that the site is getting hammered with dowload requests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW