iPhone Jailbreak STUCK on RESTORE, what do I do?

I

iMore Question

iPhone Jailbreak STUCK on RESTORE

I tried to restore/reformat/erase everything from my iPhone 6 that has jailbreak and it got stucks....so I did home/power button to turn off.

And i looked it up online and I found a way to fix via connecting it to my PC and restore through itunes

BUT....ive NEVER connected my iPhone 6 to my PC so I keep getting USB not recognized...

i dont know what to do..and when i turn it on / off it just shows the apple logo and the bar...

pls help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone Jailbreak STUCK on RESTORE

Put the device in either recovery mode or DFU mode and then connect it to your computer using the USB cord that came with the iPhone. If you have more than one USB port on your PC, try a different one. Anyway, initiate the PC's iTunes app. After iTunes detect your iPhone, select to restore it. Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet.

TONYLANX

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone Jailbreak STUCK on RESTORE

Put the device in either recovery mode or DFU mode and then connect it to your computer using the USB cord that came with the iPhone. If you have more than one USB port on your PC, try a different one. Anyway, initiate the PC's iTunes app. After iTunes detect your iPhone, select to restore it. Make sure your PC is connected to the Internet.

Uhhh nothing work I know it goes in DFU mode because my iPhone connects to the USB but it says NOT Recognized.

first time i ever installed itunes on my pc and first time EVER connected my iphone to my PC.

please help :/