iOS9 Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazn3r

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Think I ran into cell data issue after disconnected from wifi earlier this evening. Pretty sure the wifi on/off caused it.

Had wifi off past few days on PB3, and didn't have any cell data issue, today on PB4, when I turned on wifi to sync music with iTunes, and then turned it off, I couldn't send an iMessage, had to do the whole cell data off/reboot/cell data on.

Currently on wifi attempting backup. (iPhone 6, PB2, 13A4305g, Verizon)

Its 33% through, right underneath the B of Backing Up, and it's got 3 minutes ETR.

Now down to 2m, under the U of Up.

She's progressing. (side note, anyone change their siri to a British woman? secondly, who else loves how the new Siri doesn't make a noise when you first press home button when in "silent" aka vibrate mode?)

Note: I am in low power mode (just saying)

70% through, about 1 minute remaining.

Complete.

So there's that.

*since I was in the middle of a good iMessage chat, I'm turning the WIFI off and I'm CDoff/Reboot/CDon for good measure!

**I knew I noticed this earlier today. When I turned off Cell Data earlier this evening, and then rebooted, I went to turn CD back on...but it was already on. I knew it I knew it I knew it. I just turned off cell data...green went away and LTE disappeared. Rebooted her. Opened settings, and as I clicked Cell Data I noticed LTE was already showing...and the cell data was back on when it opened. Interesting.

jayrod88

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm currently on iOS 8.4 and signed up for the public beta and downloaded the profile. After restarting my phone it hasn't prompted for an update? Am I missing something? It's been about an hour since the beta profile was installed.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently on iOS 8.4 and signed up for the public beta and downloaded the profile. After restarting my phone it hasn't prompted for an update? Am I missing something? It's been about an hour since the beta profile was installed.

You need to check software update for the update. It will take a while to load up.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Finally updated my iPod touch to the Public Beta. Noticed that there isn't a search screen if I swipe all the way to the left of the home screen.

lightning8888

May 30, 2015
Visit site
It's true it happened to my iPad by mistake. I did a reset to fix some problems and before I could redownload the beta profile for public beta my iPad automatically found beta 4 for developers OTA weird

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I thought I remembered hearing that when you are connected to a bluetooth speaker- you will have the option to have alert sounds go through phone not the speaker... did i dream this or was this a new option...

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I thought I remembered hearing that when you are connected to a bluetooth speaker- you will have the option to have alert sounds go through phone not the speaker... did i dream this or was this a new option...

I think I heard this too. But Google turned up nothing for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox