iOS9 Public Beta 2 Now available - 7/22/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
Upgraded to beta 2 and Control Center and notification centre stopped working. Swipe doesn't bring them. Tried with assistive touch as well. But doesn't work :(

Hmmmm..... I didn't have any problem with mine. You might have to do a fresh restore with iOS 9

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Ok this is annoying. I have a strong wifi signals throughout my house, but with this beta the wifi randomly decides to disconnect and my phone then starts using LTE.

mine does this also if i go to settings to check it will say its connected sometimes and other times it will connect before i can press the wifi setting to see

Som Kundu

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
Yes I have seen this happening too for the Whatsapp messages - two messages arrive for each/every incoming message. Not sure if its a feature in iOS9 or a bug. Was there on both Public Beta 1 and now on Public Beta 2.

razza1987

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Yes I have seen this happening too for the Whatsapp messages - two messages arrive for each/every incoming message. Not sure if its a feature in iOS9 or a bug. Was there on both Public Beta 1 and now on Public Beta 2.

My Facebook messenger bug I was experiencing yesterday was funnier. With the phone in standby Facebook would send me all my messages from the last ten minutes as though they were new messages lol

Posted via the iMore App for Android

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Still no luck for me with iCloud backups from my phone ore iPad... Turning off iCloud backups so they'll go to iTunes as a part of syncing.

dwjohnston

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Go to settings -> cellular -> Turn Cellular Data off while you have WiFi available.
See if it works harder to maintain the WiFi when it doesn't have an alternative to go to or if it just drops out all together.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In regard to having iCloud backup problems, is the backup process taking too long or is it the process not completing or failing to even start?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Won't back up. Last back up was before update. Says last back up failed. Try to manually do it and it tries and fails almost immediately

Sent from my iPhone 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR