iOS 9 Developer Beta 4 is out...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
My banking app still doesn't work on this beta. It did on betas 1 and 2, though. It could be Apple changed something in these last two betas and my bank needs to update the app using the iOS 9 api.. Luckily for me, they released an app for transaction alerts and checking your account balance

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Add Mail & Calendar to the list. Still, unless you have a reason to change from what you had before, it should be a problem. I wonder if a clean install would fix the issue. Hmmm I may take the time tomorrow to do it and find out.

A clean install was why I was trying to change the sounds. Ended up loading a backup just so I could have my sounds back the way I like them.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Maybe a dumb advice, but have you tried rinsing your phone under semi-hot (the kind of warm water you would take a with) water?

Wouldn't that cause your watch to be more unresponsive... Water does not work well capacitive screens...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Wouldn't that cause your watch to be more unresponsive... Water does not work well capacitive screens...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

This is an Apple Watch. It's supposed to be rinsed under water from time to time, turning the wheel

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a dumb advice, but have you tried rinsing your phone under semi-hot (the kind of warm water you would take a with) water?

hmm prob not a good idea for my phone lol if you meant watch then yes i had in on in shower this morning after i noticed it stop working .. funny thing is i rebooted it and it seem to work fine for about 3 min then back to not responding.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
hmm prob not a good idea for my phone lol if you meant watch then yes i had in on in shower this morning after i noticed it stop working .. funny thing is i rebooted it and it seem to work fine for about 3 min then back to not responding.

Yeah I meant the watch obviously.. Thanks for noticing.

Status
Not open for further replies.