iPhone 6 8.4 camera problem after jailbreak

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Good Evening,

First of all, new to this jailbreaking business. Previously always had rooted androids.

I have a problem and hoping someone can help me, or point me in right direction.

I'm having a problem with camera. I open camera app, try to record a video, it goes 3-11 seconds and if approximate 80% of the time once it hits seconds mentioned above just goes to black screen, doesn't save video, and pops open like i just opened camera. Also, sometimes if I just open camera app and wait it goes to black screen then back to normal.

I thought maybe it was one of the tweaks I installed so tried uninstalling one at a time and have unsuccessfully pinpointed my issue. Very important I'm able to depend on camera.

Is there a log file I can view after camera app crashes to help determine cause? Anyone else having camera problems on 8.4?

Please help, at a total loss.

Thanks!

Blaine

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I was pointed to app called "Crash Report". I believe it has successfully helped me locate problem.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1437400883.178876.jpg

Doesn't crash when this is uninstalled. Weirdest thing... Emailed dev, no response yet.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73