Have to log back into GameCenter a couple of times a day!?

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else have to log back into GameCenter every day now? Sometimes several times a day. It is really getting annoying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
This started happening to me with the 8.4 update, and it's really getting old!

Last edited:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Mathis started happening to me with the 8.4 update, and it's really getting old!

I upgraded from iOS 8.3 to iOS 9 developer beta, skipping iOS 8.4 altogether so I can't say if it's an 8.4 issue or not. You may have to take some time to do a clean install of iOS 8.4 and then set it up as new. I know it can be an inconvenience, but it could also solve the problem.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I'm good with Game Center and iOS 8.4. No problems reported about that. Have you tried signing out of game center, then sign back on?

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I was about to back up and restore my iPhone when my iPad started doing this too. I've now had to log back into my iPad Gamecenter three times today. Only once on my iPhone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I was about to back up and restore my iPhone when my iPad started doing this too. I've now had to log back into my iPad Gamecenter three times today. Only once on my iPhone.

Others have had that issue, according to the Apple Discussion boards. But I didn't see a fix. Since it's on both devices, I would contact Apple Support.

Krowdrah

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site
Yes, I am having EXACTLY the same problem. Only happened after updating to iOS 8.4 but that might be coincidence... Very annoying.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW