My iPhone 3g displays no service or if there's service,the screen won't work. What is going on?

zjdelms

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
My iphone 3g displays no service or if there's service,the screen won't work.

My iphone 3g has been jailbroken for almost a year by my brother.when he gave it to me few months i go,i explored everything and realized that some apps are not working anymore so this is what i did.
1. i went to app market then cydia packages.
2. I went to 'manage' and displayed there are the packages that are installed in my phone.
3.on the upper right side, there's a button that says 'upgrade' then i click it(thinking it will fix the problems of some unresponsive apps.)
4.the phone seems to be upgrading then it shows a button on the bottom that says 'respring'.i click it thinking that it is the final step of the upgrade.
5.the phone was reboot automatically but the screen becomes unresponsive.
6.i tried to restart it by the trick i learned using the volume up button then the screen work again but there is no service anymore.
7. when i turn it off again and turn on normally, it goes back to the unresponsive screen but has service;then, after doing the volume up button, the screen works but no service.
can i get some help here?!i know what i did to my phone was so stupid and lame but i really want to fix it...please..My iphone 3g has been jailbroken for almost a year by my brother.when he gave it to me few months i go,i explored everything and realized that some apps are not working anymore so this is what i did.
2. I went to 'manage' and displayed there are the packages that are installed in my phone.
3.on the upper right side, there's a button that says 'upgrade' then i click it(thinking it will fix the problems of some unresponsive apps.)
4.the phone seems to be upgrading then it shows a button on the bottom that says 'respring'.i click it thinking that it is the final step of the upgrade.
6.i tried to restart it by the trick i learned using the volume up button then the screen work again but there is no service anymore.
7. when i turn it off again and turn on normally, it goes back to the unresponsive screen but has service;then, after doing the volume up button, the screen works but no service.
can i get some help here?!i know what i did to my phone was so stupid and lame but i really want to fix it...please..My iphone 3g has been jailbroken for almost a year by my brother.when he gave it to me few months i go,i explored everything and realized that some apps are not working anymore so this is what i did.
can i get some help here?!i know what i did to my phone was so stupid and lame but i really want to fix it...please..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2