Ipad Mini 2 Jailbroken need help with Activator App

kx928

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
I have installed an iPad mini in my car, ipad is jailbroken, i have downloaded the Activator from cydia, This is how i want to set.

External power connected while sleeping/locked => Automatically unlock (no swipe) and return to last active application.

External power disconnected while at home page or in application => Automatically lock.

Hold home button down (long press) on lock screen => Force a full power reset.

So basically i want the ipad to turns on when i start the car and sleep when i shut the car. Any one can tell me what exactly i need to do.
Thank You.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
You need to set those activator actions?

Open activator, tap anywhere, then scroll down for power, then choose your desired action, which seems to be unlock screen.

Then do the same thing for your disconnect action.

Then again for long press of home button.

kx928

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
You need to set those activator actions…

Open activator, tap anywhere, then scroll down for power, then choose your desired action, which seems to be unlock screen.

Then do the same thing for your disconnect action.

Then again for long press of home button.

Thank You so much, got the power to turn on and off, couldnt figure out the home button, but this will do it for now.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Thank You so much, got the power to turn on and off, couldnt figure out the home button, but this will do it for now.

So activator then at lock screen, then home button then long hold for home, then way down under system options, select reboot