iOS 9 Beta 3 Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

megabandit

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I was also having issues with Verizon LTE. The data connection kept cutting out. I ended up going back to 8.4 at least until the next public beta to see if it gets fixed.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
I have not noticed any. Everything seems pretty smooth. There are issues on occasion of the OS slowing down, a reboot seems to fix it for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i seems to have that problem as well... Always when I'm using messages tho. Didn't see this before.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed that either maps during navigation or Apple music have a memory leak. If I run them both at the same time for turn by turn directions while listening to music Apple music eventually stops playing and the system slows down to a crawl.

Michael W Weyand

Jul 19, 2015
Visit site
I'm having the same problems with my LTE data. the iphone says that I have LTE, however, when I open some apps or the Safari, it sometimes says there is no internet connection.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed that either maps during navigation or Apple music have a memory leak. If I run them both at the same time for turn by turn directions while listening to music Apple music eventually stops playing and the system slows down to a crawl.

It's frustrating for me to see this because I've yet to experience it and I can't replicate the problem. Last Monday, I travelled to Myrtle Beach. I used the voice-guided navigation feature of the Apple Maps app while also streaming music via the Music app without any issues whatsoever.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Put phone in landscape and volume up wouldn't snap the pic .. Anyone else notice this ?

That was in the release notes in Dev center. It was known from the beginning of beta 3.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't seem to affect me!

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

It doesn't affect me either because I use the onscreen shutter button to take the photos....:)....Having said that, the others are right that the volume key does not work in regard to taking photos in dev beta 3.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anybody that was running the beta go back to 8.4 and jb? If so how's the jailbreak?

The Lannisters send their regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh