iOS 9 Beta 2 - Active Sync Calendar issues

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone using Beta 2 with an Exchange Active Sync calendar. My calendar is really messed up, and not showing all events after 19 June (last Friday). It has a few holidays and all day events, but none of my meetings are showing.

I have already removed and readded the calendar.

I did an upgrade from 8.4 Beta 4 to 9.0 beta 2. But I need my calendar.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using Beta 2 with an Exchange Active Sync calendar. My calendar is really messed up, and not showing all events after 19 June (last Friday). It has a few holidays and all day events, but none of my meetings are showing.

I have already removed and readded the calendar.

I did an upgrade from 8.4 Beta 4 to 9.0 beta 2. But I need my calendar.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Until the issue gets resolved, possibly in a future update, I recommend you roll back to iOS 8.4.

njblackberry

Apr 7, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. I spent a lot of time trying different things with no luck. Looks like a defect in the ActiveSync code.
I rolled back to 8.4 beta 4. Thanks...

jpgti

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Apple introduced some security updates in beta 2 that can directly affect the ability to securely connect to some servers. The vulnerability is called logjam. I for one cannot add my work email back to my phone, nor can I go to the webmail page because of these additions. Might or might not be related to your situation.

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
How do you roll back from ios 9

Please check the IPSW Database and click on your device. It will show what firmware so Apple is still signing, and had the link to download said firmware. Download your choice (right now, 8.4.1 only) and shift/option-restore in iTunes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW