iOS 9 Beta 2....How do I download?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iMore Question

Hello all,
I'm new to beta downloads on iOS but I do a lot of iphone jailbreaking and beta OS on other platforms. Hence, I know the risks.
I would like to download iOS 9beta2 on my iphone but have no clue as to what to do?
I registered for the public beta but nothing showing for me and I could see the update has been released and many folks are already downloading and updating.

Also, I would like to know how to revert back if need be.
Thanks in advance.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,
I'm new to beta downloads on iOS but I do a lot of iphone jailbreaking and beta OS on other platforms. Hence, I know the risks.
I would like to download iOS 9beta2 on my iphone but have no clue as to what to do?
I registered for the public beta but nothing showing for me and I could see the update has been released and many folks are already downloading and updating.

Also, I would like to know how to revert back if need be.
Thanks in advance.

https://developer.apple.com/ios/download/

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
In addition, to revert back, if necessary, all you have to do is connect your iPhone to a computer and restore it via the computer's iTunes app (preferably the latest version).

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm new to beta downloads on iOS
Wait for public beta - Public beta is still not released, people are talking about beta before public beta.

Also, I'm not sure why I bother to respond to a post from a "guest"? We are not even sure that the "guest" will come back and check for answers.

Moderators - any chance we can change the forums to registered users only? And you cannot start a thread unless you have 5 or 10 posts? There are other forums that do this.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Wait for public beta - Public beta is still not released, people are talking about beta before public beta.

Also, I'm not sure why I bother to respond to a post from a "guest"? We are not even sure that the "guest" will come back and check for answers.

Moderators - any chance we can change the forums to registered users only? And you cannot start a thread unless you have 5 or 10 posts? There are other forums that do this.

We feel your pain, and I'll leave it at that...:)

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site

Why 5 or 10? Some people actually have legit questions and want to ask and making them post in different threads with random stuff just to ask that question doesn't help anybody

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Why 5 or 10? Some people actually have legit questions and want to ask and making them post in different threads with random stuff just to ask that question doesn't help anybody

IMO, for every legit question from someone who sincerely "wants to know", we get multiple crap posts... questions that are incomprehensible, illiterate, gibberish, questions without context and/or multiple posts of the same question just minutes apart.

I think it's a total waste of bandwidth, personally. If someone really has an issue, and really wants assistance, what's the issue with requiring them to register first?

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
IMO, for every legit question from someone who sincerely "wants to know", we get multiple crap posts... questions that are incomprehensible, illiterate, gibberish, questions without context and/or multiple posts of the same question just minutes apart.

I think it's a total waste of bandwidth, personally. If someone really has an issue, and really wants assistance, what's the issue with requiring them to register first?

Registering sure but making them post 5-10 posts ? That's overkill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR